(365/365)

Thursday, December 31, 2015







I've made it! One whole year of taking photos! I'm going to admit that it was not all sparkly hearts and rainbows. It was tougher than I expected, but also more rewarding than I anticipated. I love, love, love that I have an entire year on which to look back and see my children grow up before my eyes. I learned so much about myself, my children, my camera, and my photography style through it. It is a year I will never forget! That being said.... I am so ready for a break from it! haha. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sticking to your goal. It was joyful to see your family through these photos... May you have courage and faith to walk, as God would have you, during this new year!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)