there is joy to be found in sorrow

Thursday, July 09, 2009

It would be fair to say that my life is pretty crazy right now. All of a sudden, I am engulfed in camp--happily engulfed, mind you. I have a tiny flock of LDP's following me (and Joey) around and listening when we tell them to do something. There are only three girls in my care this year, but that in itself is a blessing in disguise. For undisclosed reasons, my energy levels have plummeted abnormally low as of late. Three girls is a wonderfully close and comfortable number to have!

In other news, my family has experienced yet another crisis, and it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel in this one. It's hard to see my family mourning... hard to see two young girls being ripped away from those they love. I found comfort in three different places. First, in the song "Mighty to Save", second, through Colossians 3, and third, by listening to the Hutchisons sing of God's providence. All three hold deep meaning to me... and I am too tired to write it all here now. Needless to say, God is GOOD and He will act to preserve His great NAME.

I will post at a later date because my body is trying to convince me it's natural position is supposed to be horizontal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)