done done done

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Well, friends, I survived travelling on my own to somewhere I've never been, I survived (accidentally) missing an intersection I should have stopped at (thank you, fellow roadsmen, for not reaming me out with your horns), I survived my first sunburn of the season, I survived narrowly missing a dear at highway speeds, and I survived photographing a wedding.

It was an incredible experience, but I am exhausted and oh-so-happy to be home. My bed, my babies, and coffee could not come soon enough. I am still awaiting my husband, though. :)

Thanks for everyone that thought of me yesterday, and a special thanks to those that prayed!

PS - I adore the following photo!

5 comments:

  1. STUNNING PHOTOS!!!!!!! You did an incredible job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job Andrea and I am sooo happy that you were willing and able to photograph Clint & I's (correct grammar?) wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots! looks like you had a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)