I love March

Friday, March 01, 2013

It is the best month of the year.

I love March so much. I love the mild temperatures and the big, splashy puddles that form everywhere. I love the dirty and disappearing snow piles and the brown grass that peeks through. I suppose March isn't a very pretty month, but when winter is losing it's grip, it's hard not to romanticize the month in which it does so.

And, the real reason I love March is because my birthday happens to grace it's 28th day. Not only that, but Judah's birthday falls on the 2nd, and at least five other relatives share in this month of celebration. Growing up, it was often the month that held Spring Break and Good Friday/Resurrection Sunday. Once April hits, March has done all the hard work of lifting everyone's spirits after half a year of winter.

So! Here's to warmer temperatures, birthday parties, new life, and hope! Welcome, March!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)