in which I am vague and slightly boring

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good morning!

I am back from the wastelands of Saskatchewan - which honestly didn't look that different from home. My husband and cat were very happy to see us come home. Apparently the cat persecuted Joey while I was gone. I had no idea she was so partial to me. All in all, the trip was enjoyable, and I think Judah really bonded with my parents. That's something that makes my mother's heart so very, very happy. I had intended on posting a few pictures I took with our stand-by point and shoot, but have discovered that I have no idea where the cord for completing said task resides. You're just going to have to wait. 

The big news with us right now is that we will FOR SURE, without a doubt, be getting a new house within the next two months. Everything is ordered, and now we just have to be patient. And pack. I kind of slacked off with the whole packing business last time because we were moving within a minute's walking distance. Even though I could just walk stuff back and forth, I really regret not taking more care in the whole process. It took a very long time to organize this house - time which I will not have after this move. So. Yes. We are blessed and terribly excited.

I'm discovering that my thoughts are rather disjointed this morning. That being the case, I will end this rambling update to save you further literary distress.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)