these four walls

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's spring here. All I want to do is be outside. I don't want to have to come in to my stuffy, small house. I don't want to have to wash floors and laundry and diapers. I want to be roaming around the countryside, enjoying the fresh air. I want to go visit my family. I want to go see my friends graduate from college.

Reality: the house needs to be cleaned even when it's beautiful outside. I will be spending a lot of time inside in the next while if we are to move in the middle of June. Enjoying the outdoors will have to be a brief excursion every day. I can't go visit my family because Joey has this thing called a job and I don't want to travel alone. And my friends' graduation happens at the busiest time for us - and it's 8 hours away.

I'm getting cabin fever. Send cookies.


---


I'm going to start highlighting blogs/posts that I really love at the bottom of some of my posts. Blogging is pretty boring if you're an island unto yourself! If you want more, you can always click on the "wanderings" tab at the top of this blog and peruse the sites I visit pretty regularly.

Today's highlight is a friend's blog that I stumbled upon recently. Don't you just love it when you find out that people you know have really stellar blogs? I know I do. Today you should check out Tyler's blog: Thoughts of a Sinner Been Saved. This guy is super cool. He once called my husband and myself "the bees knees" in a little card he made for us. He's hilarious and communicates his thoughts very well. Go check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)