I think I'm warming up to summer... finally.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Yesterday's little picture post simply does not do justice to the absolutely beautiful day we were blessed with yesterday, so I have consequently removed it and replaced it with this one. Joey was proactive in the morning and thought to pack us up a lunch we could eat in the park. I'm not sure if it was Judah's first ever picnic, but it was his first ever successful picnic. He sat, happily munching away on his bowl of fruit while Joey and I enjoyed some tasty bagel sandwiches. 

Before we left, the husby and the cuteness had a little game of "catch me, daddy!".
I'm not sure who had more fun - Judah in the air, Joey taking in his cute face, or me photographing them!

After our lunch was finished, we scooted over to the farm to visit family, including Judah's cousin Lucy.
Lucy had fun with her mama on the trampoline. You can learn more about this stellar duo at Annemarie's blog, Love, the Mama.

Judah was a bit too preoccupied with, um, rocks to fully appreciate the rest of the world. See?
He is proudly raising his rock to heaven.

I must apologize for the lack of self-portraits on this blog. I've gotten into a bad habit of always being the one holding the camera in order to avoid being in pictures. I realize that this is not a good example to set for my children - even if I do feel kind of blah about my body image. How am I ever going to teach them that they are beautiful and unique if I don't put forward some effort to show that I feel the same way about myself?

End mini-rant.

And have an excellent day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)