things that were, things that are, and some things that have not yet come to pass

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Nutmeg is due in six weeks. And full term in three.

My husband has shaved his facial hair into what is known as a monkey tail beard. Google it. And be afraid.

The septic field for our new house will be dug tomorrow. I'm hoping to be moving in a week!

I finally "nested" and cleaned my house. Sort of.

I had to apologize to my cat today after wrongfully accusing her of scratching Judah across the forehead. It was actually a scrape.

I gained nearly half of my total pregnancy weight in the two weeks between my last midwife appointments. I am now being a good girl.

The Cuteness has totally adjusted to his new sleep schedule, although he is much crazier than he was before the switch.

Crazy as in totally adorable, of course.

All of our movies, books, and wii games are packed. This was done with the hope that we'd be too busy to need such things. We may or may not have opened up one of the boxes the other night...

I plan on giving away a very special homemade SOCK MONKEY on this blog in the very near future, but there will be a separate post for that.

My husband and I are sitting next to each other, totally absorbed in the interwebs on our own laptops. This must end NOW.

Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)