refocussing

Friday, June 17, 2011

I am amazed at how selfish of a person I am.

There is nothing on earth I should complain about.

I have been saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ's atoning sacrifice on a cross.

Everything I have is a gift from God - I should never start to carry an attitude of entitlement.

My bad attitudes and uncontrolled emotions bring shame upon the name of Christ.

God has placed a task right before me: that of being a wife and a mother.

I am saved.

I have good health.

I have a family of my own.

I have a home.

I have purpose.

I am blessed beyond measure, and it all was given from the hand of God.

Even if I was alone, cold, hungry, and homeless, I would have enough.

Jesus Christ is more precious to me than anything in this world - or at least He should be.

What makes me truly live is not friends, wealth, possessions, or accomplishments.

Every breath is by God's grace.

I will praise God - not because I am comfortable, healthy, and happy,

but because He is holy, all-powerful, and Lord of All.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)