Little Miss Two-Years-Old

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lydia's birthday was so much fun for the whole family. She was so aware of what was going on, it was ridiculous. She patiently waited for her presents, then dragged her daddy over to it the first moment she could on the day her birthday dawned. She kept squealing out "Happy Birthday, Diddy!" all day long. We went to the animal park, got lunch from DQ, and had a small celebration with my parents, complete with ice cream cake after supper. At her (ma-hu-ssive!) party the following day, I forgot to take a single photo. Not of the cake I made, not of the decorations Joey hung up outside, not of the nearly 40 (FOURTY) guests we had over. And, you know what? That is ok. Because it meant that I was actually present at her party, and that I will remember it far better than I would have from behind the lens of a camera.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)