The Big Countdown

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

There are 44 minutes left until I have to clean the house...
2 days left until I am freed for the weekend...
2 weeks left until I go on the school band trip...
2 weeks, 3 days until the "10 month" mark...
1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days until the "11 month" mark...
2 months until the last exam I'll ever have to write in highschool...
2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days untill I graduate...
2 months, 2 weeks, 3 days until the "1 year" mark...
etcetera.... etcetera....

Oh yes, I like to count down. I tend to look forward more than I look at the present, which may not be the best thing to do. Does anticipating the future blind a person to the present? I'm not so sure. All I know is that my life is going to change in a huge way in the next year or so, and I'm going to have to be prepared for it.

34 minutes until I have to clean the house...

5 comments:

  1. I wonder what all the month marks could be for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting blog. Your thoughts and faith are very different from mine, but I find your thoughts really inspiring. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bible doesn't say we can't look forward to tomorrow. It says, "Press on, but don't WORRY about tomorrow." So there you have it. Hakuna Matata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!!! That helps, mission musings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for cleaning the house!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)