I think I'm getting the message...

Monday, April 16, 2007

Okay, over these last 2 weeks I have heard the same message repeatedly, all from varying sources. I've even blogged about it! It's this... "Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall." (1 Corinthians 10:12) I cannot believe how I've heard it from my sunday school teacher, my pastor (aka my dad), and from different friends and youth leaders, all with no connection to the others. It's so amazing how God teaches us things in that way. Repitition is one of the most effective tools in committing something to memory. This is not the first time this has happened to me. When I switched from private to public school, it was Jeremiah's calling that kept popping up everywhere. Then, while working at a small camp one summer, it became Philippians 3:7-14. I would think it ironic that out of all the passages in the Bible, those particular ones were being brought to my attention, but I know God, and there is no luck, irony, or coincidences with Him. Anyhoo, I just thought you'd find today's rambling thoughts interesting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)