Fine

Monday, June 11, 2007

I am FOREVER DONE HIGHSCHOOL EXAMS!!!

Yes, that's right, folks, today I wrote the last exam I'll ever write in highschool---pre calculus math. And, what's more, I finished with a flair! I only took half the time given to write it. I even TRIED to take my time, to read slow, to recheck my answers. But, what can I say? Sometimes math just comes so easy to me... and then other times... well... I'm just glad I'm done! I am SOOO close to being graduated that it's almost cruel!!!! Yup...

Sheesh, I gotta think of something more interesting to blog about, or else I am going to lose my (not-so)faithful (non-existent)readers!

10 comments:

  1. Did Smitty give your class answers too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? Am I not a loyal reader???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, in response to Nate's question.... He walked around and talked to us. People went up to his desk like any normal class to ask him questions. I thought that was ridiculous, but that's otay i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA yes, jordan, you are loyal. Please forgive my careless words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With our class it was more like: "Class, oh class, we didn't cover question #__, and I don't think it was in the cirriculum, so the answer is ___.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he needs a really long holiday. He didn't even have us all start at one time or make us put our calculators on the floor like we're supposed to. He was just like "I don't really give a care what you do." I just laughed and did my work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nate really summed up how smitty sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uncle Ken had a bad dream the other night where he finished his exam in half the time and then afterwards failed because he hadn't been given all the pages! He had to try to convince them that he would have finished it if he had been given the full exam.

    Good luck on your calculus grade! Hopefully they gave you the whole exam. Mwahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, mission musings. Actually, I got the second highest mark in the class!!! I finished school off well, and that's all I can ask for!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)