"qerev"

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I find myself in a place of rest, both physically and spiritually. There is nothing but God and the knowledge of Him. He is a God of comfort, a God unfathomable. Everything I know about Him is because He has shown me the grace to impart Himself to me. I know now that I must not come to Him empty-handed, but must, in the very least, always present my life. He is deeper than the depths of the oceans, and as beautifully untouchable as the stars. HE deserves my obedience. All I want in the world is to draw near to Him--qerev.

2 comments:

  1. You are one huge answer to prayer Andrea. Praise God for His faithfulness.
    Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted someone to debunk these quotes, and the first person who came to mind was Andrea. You're so strong with God, I was hoping if you had time you could prove some of these wrong: http://leftofzen.com/quotes-atheism/2008/01/14/

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)