interruption

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I have been sucked into a world I fully anticipated entering but never really expected! 12 days ago Joey proposed to me... and I said yes! I am engaged to be maried, and I could not have been prepared for it EVER in my whole entire life. There are certain things you can dream about, but you will never fully understand them until they turn from dreams to reality. That is how I feel! In the not-so-distant future I will not be "just me", but one with someone else. What a strange, intrusive, wonderful thought! What a timely interruption this is in my life... I can't even explain it. I'm afraid I am probably just going to make you more left out of the loop by writing this than if I had said nothing at all. All these things, these thoughts, these moments I will treasure up in my heart, known to no one else but God. He is a good God...

1 comment:

  1. The mystery of marriage are the same as childbirth--known and understood only by those who have come to share a life completely.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)