--life--

Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a Thursday, and I'm sitting at home enjoying a wonderful evening with my husband. Actually, we are pretty laid back this evening. He's playing Super Mario 3, and I'm contemplating picking up a book and putting my feet up in our new reading chair. Life has taken on a leisurely pace lately, thanks to two weeks of paid holidays & two weeks of "sorry, there's no work for you this week" (I am referring to Joey's lack of work, of course).

Oh, he just died. Mario died, not Joey.

Where was I? Oh, yes... a leisurely pace. It HAS been pretty slow, but things are about to pick up in pace. Joey and I have applied for the Assistant Director position at Valley View Bible Camp. Yes, this is our first year of marriage, and yes, ministry is tough... but we serve the Lord God Almighty, and He will not abandon us!

Dead again!

If you would like to partner with us in prayer, that would be appreciated. In some ways the application process is the hardest part. We are learning what it means to wait on the Lord.

I hope you were encouraged in Christ today, or that you were able to encourage someone else in Christ. Chances are that if the latter is true, then so is the former. Take care, serve God.

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)