One month...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've been married to Joey one month today. Thus far, my opinion of married life is pretty good. We haven't gotten sick of each other yet! Obviously there are going to be many more things we will have to learn, but I'm ready for it. Maybe not looking forward to it, but ready. I've already discovered that it is a lot of fun to have people over to our house randomly. And it is also fun to call it OUR house! Grocery shopping is also fun. Okay, everything's fun as long as we're together! (does that seem as cheesy to you as it does to me?)

Joey had to work at 4:30 this morning, which meant he was out of bed at 3:00. I always have every intention of getting up with him to see him off, but 3:00 AM hits a person pretty hard. Since his shift was only 4 hours, I proceeded to stay in bed until 10 minutes before he got back from work. Do I feel lazy? Yes. As for the rest of the day, we're planning on going grocery shopping (yay!) and having supper with Jordan. Maybe I'll feel less lazy by the end of the day... we'll see.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Yup, I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know he had to work so early, it's kind of a ridiculous time, I had to work that early once, and I kind of enjoyed the quiet of the city that early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)