my husband is too good to me

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Joey and I made a hasty decision… and opened our presents on the evening of the 20th! We were going to wait and have our own little Christmas celebration tonight, but now we’re going to spend an extra evening with his family. We tried to make it a special night—complete with homemade mochas and A Muppets Christmas Carol. I’m not sure if either of these things will become traditions, but it was pleasant nonetheless. Here’s what Joey got me!




The first two came together in a collector’s set. I really like these new versions of Jane Austen’s classics! Well worth the money. Joey was playing on my bookish side this Christmas. :)


I got Joey a small djembe (drum) and a pasta-maker. Apparently I was playing on his artistic side.
Anyways, I’m sure you’ve found this post very interesting. I’m just trying to do something, ANYTHING, to keep me from doing all the things I need to do before I can truly enjoy the holiday. Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)