a little throw back thursday action

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Here's a little throwback to my and my sweetheart, 5 years ago (and change). I've never been 100% satisfied with our wedding photographs, and even more-so now that I am getting into photography. The ONE redeeming factor with the horrible treatment we received from our photographer (I'm really not exaggerating, and I know two other couples that had an even WORSE experience with her than we did) is that she gave us a disc of ALL our images, including the unprocessed versions of nearly everything. This means that I can process them in a way that makes me happy. The following photo was processed with VSCO Film 05, The Archetype Films Collection for Lightroom. Joey gave me the go-ahead to actually purchase some presets, and I have a sneaking suspicion I picked the absolute best ones available. I am in love. And I'm in love with that man down there, too. ;) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)