an updated home tour

Friday, February 27, 2015

You guys, having my own home to design and decorate has been so much fun. I have dreamt of paint colours and art work ever since we were just married, and now it has all become a reality! I'm unsure of whether I will ever consider any house as being "done" in the design department, but, when I looked around today and realized that my house is probably as clean as it has ever or will ever be, I declared it "done enough" for a full on photo taking spree.

Main Area (aka dining room, visiting room, entry way, school room, etc...)


Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Lydia's Room

Basement (aka play room, TV room, living room, office, etc!)

The Boys' Room

Ahh, yes. I think I will always be sentimental about the first home we've ever owned, missing trim/baseboards/faceplates and all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)