confusion

Tuesday, November 20, 2007



I'm in a very interesting place in my life right now. My heart is in two different provinces, but now I feel that my life isn't going to be pointing towards either for a little while. I'm working at the Mission, living with my parents, and I really enjoy it. I love the ministry, I love the girls, I love the staff, I love the job! But, things change quickly, and I feel led to go to Millar Bible College in January.

I don't know where this came from! Suddenly I am reassessing where I am, thinking that I should go to school now instead of later on. I've prayed about it, along with my family, and suddenly I have the funds to go.

I feel like I'm on that street in the above picture, wondering what those signs mean to me. They obviously represent different directions, but deciding which one applies is quite difficult! How am I supposed to know where I'm supposed to go when they both look the same and are both right in front of me?

I think I'm making it seem like I'm more confused that what is the case. I'm really excited to go to Millar, and I think it's the right thing for me at this time. I've asked people to pray for me, and I've been petitioning God on my own. So far, this seems to be His plan.

Will you consider what God's plan is for you at this time? Sometimes He gives us the option of doing what we want, as long as we are doing it in complete devotion to Him. Have you been running away from His call? Don't ignore it. Listen to Him, and He'll show you what the signs mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)