everything you ever wanted to know

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Okay, so I've officially been tagged. Now it falls to me to impart to you eight random things about myself... that are both habitual and true. I doubt that anyone will be enlightened by this, but I suppose I should pass it on.

1. I secretly like McDonalds.
2. Playing the piano is my way of sorting things out in my head
3. I don't think I'd survive if I couldn't pet kitties.
4. I've ready my favourite books five times each.
5. When it comes to taking vitamins, I have a mental block. No matter how many times I'm reminded, I'll still forget to take them.
6. I am a Saskatchewan girl at heart.
7. If I could be an animal, I'd be a bunny.
8. I can't stand feet.

Seeing as missionmusings tagged everyone I would have tagged, I excuse myself from this task.

Have a merry Pre-Christmas time!!

1 comment:

  1. Slacker! Not tagging others?? This is not a blog genius!! (Tagging people drives them to your site!)

    Ahhh. Always the marketer.

    Love the new "grown up" blog face!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)