Books for sale!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Would anyone like to purchase a book by none other than Millar's own Mr. Armstrong? It's called "The Lord Has Spoken--Understanding What Moses Wrote concerning Jesus of Nazareth". The cost is $20, and all proceeds go to Millar grads heading oversees for long-term missions. It's a really good book... easy to read, yet very deep. All I can say is that Mr. Armstrong's classes are extremely extremely good, and you should buy a book!

If you're interested, please let me know ASAP. If you live in Manitoba... well... we'll see.

Anyways, thought I'd just put that out there. Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. are you into the advertising bussines now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not at all. It's just fundraising. I'm sure you're familiar with the concept!!! And I'm actually selling something much more worth while than a box of chocolates.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)