dum-dee-dum...

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello, world!

It's me, Andrea... the one enveloped in a little valley somewhere in Saskatchewan. I feel so disconnected from everything. It's actually really freeing, in a way.

I'm pretty much wasting time right now. I have and Acts exam tomorrow, which I should be studying for. I was quite stressed out about it, but I came to the realization that if I myself am becoming more familiar with God and His wonderful word, then the mark I get isn't that important. It would be nice to do well, though.

There isn't too much new in my life right now. I'm just here, soaking up the word of God. I love the atmosphere here. I love talking about my Saviour!

My hair went into the most springy curls today. Odd. It's the middle of winter, and it's dryer than (insert witty comparison here). I wish it would do that when it actually matters.

My room is a disaster. I went to class today, took off my jacket, and a random t-shirt flew onto the floor. Apparently it was stuck in my jacket. How embarrassing! It could have been worse, though. I'll have you know that I do clean my room at least three times a week... I'm convinced that evil little dwarfs sneak into my room to have their bar-mitzvahs while I'm sleeping.

This post is going nowhere at the moment... and it probably won't while I'm feeling guilty about procrastinating.

Well, then... I guess that is all.

3 comments:

  1. hehe dwarf bar mitzvahs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that anything like cats with duck bills?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there is a deep story behind the cat with a duck bill. Actually, it's not that deep. When Joey was visiting in Regina, he came for a bit while I was on duty at the WH. I told him to draw Rebecca a picture because she was on next. He came up with, "Dear Rebecca, may your day be filled with cats disguised as ducks", and, of course, the picture. It made her day!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)