Voila!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Acts exam went well today. There were a couple one point questions that I didn't know, but on the whole, I feel I did pretty good. Except that the last question was worth forty marks... how in the world can you write that much? I'm hoping that if I don't do well, everyone else won't either. Then it means Jorin might mark it on a curve. That would be good!

As for me, I think I'm getting sick. Many random people have been getting some random sickness, and I think I'm one of them. It could also be that I studied until midnight and then got up at 5:30. Yeah, I don't do too well with less than eight hours of sleep. Oh well. I can sleep when I'm dead.

On a brighter note, I get to go see my family this weekend! I have four days off, and I think I'm going to enjoy it immensely. Never mind that it's supposed to be my reading week. Let's party!

On that note... I'd better go get some reading done!

1 comment:

  1. Why does everyone say they can sleep when they are dead? I want to sleep now!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)