clarity

Monday, March 10, 2008

In all of my confusion, all of my crying out to God for an answer of some kind, I have missed His divine voice. It doesn't get much clearer than this--to see the spectacular northern lights dancing before a pitch black backdrop, rippling across the sky. It is such a mystery to man, and yet we can witness it time and time again in breathless wonder. If you are silent, you can hear them singing praises to God. On those days, I can almost see the paintbrush of God. It assures me that I am nothing. In that moment, it is the most comforting thought in the world. I suppose God has been speaking to me in ways I have not expected, and I'm left wondering who am I to think that God is distant?

1 comment:

  1. What a Gorgeous picture!!

    When we lived near Wausau, WI, we used to stop on the highway to watch the AB--but NOTHING like this, ever, even at their prettiest!

    Sometimes I wish I lived where I could really see this!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)