Russian Luxury

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My blog is currently undergoing a makeover... sorry for the ugliness you'll have to deal with in the meantime. On to the show...

I think the Russians have a very different idea of luxury than I do. I picked up this package of pillowcases for $5 a couple of days ago at Wal-Mart... Please notice the calm, classy packaging...


Like I said, these babies can't be that bad based upon the packaging. WELL! Let me tell you... I open up the package and find... THESE!!!


Thanks, Wal-Mart. I feel somewhat cheated. They were even folded strategically so I couldn't see any part of the BRIGHT RED RUSSIAN WORDS through the transparent packaging. It WAS good for a good laugh, however, and at least Wal-Mart's return policy isn't very strict.


The moral of the story: don't trust packaging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)