because you were wondering why

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Because Judah often looks like this between 4 and 7 pm,


we have taken to making that time our official “walk of the day”. 


 There is so much to see up in the hills!  Spring is simply glorious to behold.  Here we can look across a valley and witness the amazing transformation from worn-out brown to vibrant green.  I kid you not, it takes my breath away every day!  And, honestly, green is just such an awesome colour, especially paired with brilliant blue sky.


The other thing I LOVE about living at a summer camp is that WE HAVE HORSES.  Did you catch that?  I get to go see horses every day!  AND I even get to ride them {if I’m not pregnant, which I’m not intending to be this summer}.  Hopefully Judah learns to love horses as much as I do!


This is simply the best place I can think of to raise a family.  Can you blame us for wanting to get a start so early in our marriage?  I bet you wouldn’t be able to resist if you lived here, too. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)