on the other hand...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

In my last post I informed the world that I am no longer using this blog.  Well, I lied.  I tried out WP and, no offense, it just didn't cut it after all.  After a fun Saturday morning of tweaking my blog and using draft.blogger.com, I have finally come up with a blog design that makes my heart happy!  (I totally recommend Draft Blogger to everyone!  If you like the simplicity of Blogger, then you'll like how you can simply customize your blog without html mumbo jumbo.) Here she be!  The header image was entirely my handiwork, by-the-way.  I give credit to no one.

I really, sincerely hope that I have not lost all of my readers in this whole swap nonsense.  I will post a link on my WordPress blog to this blog to (hopefully) get everyone back on track.  I value my readers dearly!

Thanks for your patience.  Having an incredible blog design is definitely worth it.  All of you serious bloggers out there know what I mean. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)