March missed the memo

Wednesday, April 03, 2013


I have seen it and I can confirm: there is actually pavement on our streets. So far, all Spring has brought has been a few blizzards, sub-zero temperatures, a lot of fog (and hoar frost), and dirty snowbanks. Maaaybe a puddle or two. Apparently March missed the memo - you know, the one about it being SPRING and therefore making MELTING necessary and things. The sunrises we witnessed on our way to MB were something, though.

Another friend-couple had their baby. I am oh-so-happy for them, but it also makes me ever so much more impatient to meet our own little one. I'm still hoping that my new due date is wrong and this baby will come earlier than any ultrasound technician could predict.

Come on, baby! We are so anxious to meet you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)