and, now, back to the ordinary

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

We are back from a week long stay in the house Joey grew up in. It was a very busy, yet relaxing holiday full of great food and excellent people. I ended up selling my iPhone while we were there, so I spent most of the week a lot less dependant on technology than usual - and that was fantastic. I spent a lot of time behind the lens of an actual camera. It felt so good. Now you, readers, will have to put up with the bombardment of photos that may or may not follow. Here are some of my favourite photos of my kidlets from the week.


helping Grandma make/stab a pie. 

Judah was very reluctant to be photographed with a dirty face and dirty hands.

quality great-grandpa time.


Ben had an unfortunate encounter with a coffee table. blood everywhere. 

cousins! the eldest two are seven months apart, as are the youngest two.

sweet, rare, rare moment between Ben and Lyddie.


Ben is always very expressive about everything.


the snow finally melted enough to make swinging and puddle stomping possible.

the three stooges?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)