The Blogger Blues

Monday, February 12, 2007

I recently decided that I would try to find some obscure blog to read and engage my thoughts in, only to be completely discouraged about blogging altogether. I tried my best to give an honest, unbiased response to the blog I read, only to be shut down completely. I was so discouraged and so... almost hurt by the response I got that I vowed I would not blog again. Obviously I haven't stuck with that. And now I have come to this conclusion: Blogs are not meant to be unbiased! It's nearly impossible to do. A person can rant and rave all they want because they have their keyboards to hide behind! So, here I am, once again spitting forth my own ideas, in hopes that someone may read them. Maybe my ideas of the harshness of the Blogger world will be proven wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)