Debates and Integrity

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Well, today we had another debate in English class, and I found myself adamantly arguing my particular point of view. It wasn't even my debate, and yet my "feathers" were ruffled and I was being defensive. What does this say about me? I am almost ashamed to think of myself such a controversial person. I don't think I was emulating Christ's behavior at all. I should be quiet and gentle in spirit... and yet I let things get to me. Please, if you call yourself a Christian, take care to examine how your behavior reflects on your most holy Savior. I am glad that we are just debating in English to build our own thought skills, but I sure hope I will think things through when people are actually critiquing my behavior.

1 comment:

  1. Ya I learned to keep my mouth shut...let me rephrase that. Keeping my mouth shut keeps me out of trouble, even though I usually forget that

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)