because it's gotta start somewhere

Monday, August 02, 2010

Guys, I really need to start eating properly, and I need some encouragement to do so.  Yep, you got it.  I am going to attempt to keep a daily "log" on how things are going--and I'll try to keep it as interesting as possible. 

Technically I started today at supper time, but I'm going to keep track of all I eat starting tomorrow. 

The plan: make one small change per day.  Tomorrow's goal is to say no to desserts and tuck.  Honestly, camp provides way too many opportunities to ingest food that my body does not need and cannot deal with properly.  Those two desserts a day that are so lovingly placed before me? Yeah, those will be the first to go. 

Why am I doing this?  I work best when under some pressure.  If people are expecting me to complete something, then I simply have to.  No ands, buts, or maybes!  Oh, and if any of you (awesome) readers have any tips or encouragements, please pass them on! 

So, here's to my gradual transition to healthy eats! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)