Overdue is such a negative term…

Sunday, February 21, 2010

…like my baby is curdling in there, or something bad like that.  You know, there should actually be 41 week pregnancies.  I think a lot more babies would be born closer to the EDD (estimated dates of delivery).  No matter.  Baby will come when baby is ready to come. 

Funny comment of the day: “So, you’re still with us!”  Hmm, yes.  Yes I am.  I don’t plan on dying anytime soon!  Hee hee.  Oh, and apparently there was a rumor that baby came yesterday.  I don’t know how I would have missed that fact.  People are so anxious for us… I think I’ll take a break from anxiety and let everyone else cover for me.  Sound good?

Natural induction attempt #1: Balsamic vinaigrette.  Apparently it worked for my cuz.  It didn’t sound too far out in left field, so Joey and I thought it was worth a try.  I made the mistake of letting my extremely excited, extremely impatient husband dress my salad with it.  There was a lake of dressing on my plate at the end of the meal, and it kind of burned my throat to eat all of my salad.  If this doesn’t work, then… well, it doesn’t work.  Tomorrow’s attempt: fresh pineapple.  Wish me luck, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)