voices!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My brain says, “Clean the house!  Wash the floors!  Fold that laundry! Organize the pantry!”

My body says, “Today, there’s a slight chance of nausea, with a high of minimal heartburn and a low of awkward pains.” 

My baby says, “I’ll come out when I want to.  Na na na na BOO BOO!”

My husband says, “I’ll do the dishes before work JUST IN CASE something happens.  Don’t worry about supper, honey, I’ve got it covered.”

I say, “Germs make you stronger.  

Curse you, weatherman. 

You just wait till your father gets home, missie/mister. 

Are you for reals?!?”

Sob. I’m tired. 
Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. hey guys, there's a lot of people anxiously waiting for this baby to make an entrance into this world! OK, probably... your the most ready for him/her, but none the less, we're are WAITING! :>)
    Lisa & clan

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)