we're expecting a big one, folks

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Baby Weight Saga continues...
I am just a teensy bit nervous about the Cuteness' weigh-in tomorrow.  It's hard to get an exact reading on a household scale (we're talking ounces here, people), but I have reason to believe that Judah has passed the 11 pound mark.  If that is the case, then he has gained at least 12 ounces in 10 days - which is exactly what he should be gaining!  Please pray... I don't think I can handle much more of this guessing game.  Like, seriously, my nerves are on end.  I'm one cry short of pumping my baby full of formula at any given moment in the day, and if he has any trouble latching on, it feels like the end of the world.  I definitely anticipated this whole parenting thing to be a stretch, but breastfeeding?  Isn't that kind of what women were designed for?

Sigh... I know we'll get through this.  God has led us thus far, and He's not really the type to, you know, abandon those He's leading.  Do you want to know how you can pray for me?  Don't pray that BAM! everything is all hunky-dorey.  Pray that I would have faith in the One who has orchestrated it all.  

I'm much obliged to ya.

Update tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally praying and I really want him to have gained enough weight, and I'm totally all about the breastfeeding, but sometimes formula is okay. Just sayin'. If it comes to that, don't beat yourself up with guilt. I love you and Mister Judah!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)