41 weeks and 6 days

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I cannot believe that this baby has officially made it to the month of August inside of me! Now that it's come to it, I must admit that I am happy to be having an August baby - July is my least favourite month of the year (not that I would have complained if he/she had come sooner). I'm not really feeling any contractions to speak of, except your inconsistent Braxton Hicks kind. We are going into the city today to see another midwife and make some final decisions about induction. I'm assuming I'll get booked in for tomorrow, so the Husby and I will probably opt to book a hotel room instead of making ONE. MORE. TRIP to home and back. I think we're up past 4000 k's this pregnancy. If nothing happens today or tonight, then I will get to experience that weird feeling that comes when a woman has an appointment scheduled to have her baby. Again, I can hardly believe we're already at this stage! Nutmeg might be comfy in me, but 42 weeks will have been enough of an extended stay, thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)