prone to wander

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I love my little family. I really do. Sometimes I get near-sighted and seem to forget how much I have been blessed with. Sometimes I can't get past that extremely irritating whining tone Judah has perfected  and fail to see what a wonderful little boy he is. Sometimes I lose my temper - and I always regret it. Sometimes I find it hard to remember that I am a sinner saved by grace, and I have no right to hold grudges against anyone. Sometimes I am ungrateful for what I have been given.

I am so humbled and amazed that God loves me, that He gave His life for me. I am amazed he still persists in blessing, correcting, and guiding this stubborn soul. He is so good to me - even if His good doesn't feel so pleasant at the time. I have been forgiven much. I owe so much to Him.

Oh, to Grace how great a debtor daily I'm constrained to be. May Your goodness, like a fetter, bind my wandering heart to Thee. Prone to wander, Lord I feel it! Prone to leave the God I love! Here's my heart, Lord, take and seal it - seal it for Thy courts above.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Andrea. God's grace is so amazing! I too, am reminded daily of how I need to accept His grace, and live in it! What a beautiful family you have been blessed with! And, as far as tantrums...remember that 'this too shall pass'.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)