there is no theme to this post, I'm afraid.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello, lovely readers.

Thank you for putting up with yet another blog design. What can I say? I uploaded the pictures my husband took on Saturday and was absolutely smitten with the one in my header. Who am I to ignore inspiration?

I'm unreasonably excited about what this week will hold. It's less than a week until Christmas - and this year, WE are hosting (at least for my family). I'm planning out all of the meals, getting the house in tip-top shape, and finishing a few odds and ends for gifts. I can't wait!

I leave you with a taste of the pictures Joey took on a beautifully warm December day.


3 comments:

  1. Yay for beautiful photos! We too are hosting our families (one at a time) this Christmas for the first time...and I am running on adrenaline this week to get the above checklist done as well. Praying for peace, patience and perseverance as you work through the last minute details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Candice! Christmases seem so much more wonderful when you have a family to care for and bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad and I are feeling cared for and blessed and we aren't even at your home yet...just the anticipation I guess cause I know how much you are putting into this. Thank you and Lord willing we will be there as planned!
    xoxoxo
    Yo Mumma

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)