a brief note on the weather

Monday, March 19, 2012

It feels so wonderful to be able to open up the windows in mid-March and allow a warm breeze to air out my house. I can not remember a spring that was so warm! At this time of the year, we are often still in the below-freezing temperatures. Although I feel somewhat robbed of my most beloved Spring weather, it is a rare treat to be enjoying weather typical of early/late summer. For reference, my birthday is just over a week away and every year I hope that it will at least be melting by my birthday. This year the snow has long since left, and I am already considering wearing such nonsense as capris and t-shirts outdoors. I will try to enjoy this and not think too much of what this could mean for our summer months. Whatevs. I have A/C!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)