a week of celebrations

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Judah turned two years old on Friday. Can I believe that it's been two whole years since the Cuteness came into the world? Nope. Not at all! But I find the facts are against me and I simply must accept it.
I didn't want to go overboard on decorating, but I still wanted to make it a little special. I ordered this bunting banner from a friend, who happens to have an Etsy shop with another fabulous lady. I love it! As soon as we got home, I hung it up in the boys' room. I would say that it's definitely money well-spent.

Judah was a lucky bum who got birthday cake on his birthday, AND birthday cupcakes on his little people party day. He shares a birthday with one of my cousins, so we invited her & the fam over for a party that was much more low-key.  
 Judah *really* liked his piece of cake. It was gone in less than a minute. 
 There was no hesitation on his part when it came to presents this time. He opened all of his presents...
 ...then opened my cousin's presents.
 On Saturday we had some of his baby-friends from my parents' church (and some of my college friends!) over in the afternoon . The cupcake you see above is adapted from this amazingly delicious recipe. 
The little girl you see pictured above is Judah's secret crush. They definitely seemed to take a shine to one another! It was so cute.
 I think the best part about little people birthday parties is that the parents get to visit with each other as well. It's a win-win for everyone!
 Judah seems to have had an excellent time. Although you can't tell, he's smiling in the picture above. At least, I told him to smile and this is what I got. He says a big THANK YOU for all of the love he received! 

2 comments:

  1. He's a big guy too! :) Looks like he had a great birthday though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he is! I read one of your posts on Thomas at 2 years old, and I think they are pretty much identical as far as size goes!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)