because it's worth remembering

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sometimes you just need to get over your pride, your sense of propriety, and the weather, and hop out of the car on the side of the road to let your husband take photos of you at the very end of your third pregnancy (in the rain!). I have felt anything but photogenic over these nine months, but I decided to trust my husband, who wanted to take pictures of the wife that he thinks is truly beautiful, even though she may feel like a boat. I will want to remember these days of carrying my little girl with more than crappy iPhone photos taken in the reflection of a (usually) scummy bathroom mirror.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, your husband is right. You radiate beauty because Christ dwells in you. I still am amazed when I have looked at my own swollen pregnant body, and Josiah smiles and says, "beautiful"! What wonderful husbands we have been blessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the 5th picture! (Hi little baby!)

    Aunti Audrey

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)