the deep breath before the plunge

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It has been a really eventful week here, mostly to do with baby-in-utero business. The baby is no longer in breech position, but there is much more of a story behind that! I think I will include all of that with this little missy's birth story, though, so you're just going to have to wait to read about it. Right now I'm trying to nurse two sick little boys back to health while patiently waiting for the moment when labour begins. My due date is three days away, so I'm expecting this little one's arrival within two weeks. It's a really special and surreal time as a family right now, and I don't want to miss out on it. 

I will leave you with pictures of happy, warm days when my boys weren't dealing with these nasty colds. I can't wait for life to get back to normal... or at least form a new "normal". 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)