filling up my time with as many mindless things as possible

Monday, May 27, 2013

...because my mind just won't shut up these days! It's very annoying. My head is too full of stuff. I need a bigger head.

I took this list from my sister-in-law. Look! Things about me!


What's on your...

VANITY | Kid-friendly toothpaste. Electric Thomas the Train & Captain America toothbrushes. Argan oil of some kind or other. Hand soap.

PERENNIAL TO DO LIST | De-clutter. Sort through mail. Sweep under the table. Put clean laundry away.

REFRIGERATOR SHELVES | Milk, eggs, cream, cheese, various vegetables & fruit, and too many bottled things (condimentia!)

ITINERARY | Go camping as a family... DURING summer! Make it to at least one of the fifty weddings we've been invited to.

FANTASY ITINERARY | Road trip with my parents to Calgary or Edmonton or Montana or something. Explore Canada's north. Visit Eastern Canada. Go to Ireland.

NIGHTSTAND | A few dusty books. Kobo reader. Three kinds of lotions. Lip balm.

PLAYLIST | CBC Radio 2, specifically classical. Mellow versions of old hymns.

WORKOUT PLAN | Get out of bed without killing myself. Bounce on a yoga ball.

IPHONE | All forms of social media. One too many photo apps. Solitaire (I know, I'm a thrill.)

TOP 5 LIST | My boys. It's been a wonderful 4 years living with just boys (husband included), and I'm drinking in these last days before we welcome a little girl to the mix. Our fabulous back yard with swings, a sand box, a garden, all-day-shade, cherry trees, raspberry bushes, twinkly-light laden patio, & spacious deck. Parents who are available to pour into our kids and give us a break when we need it. Our wonderful church. SPRING.

BUCKET LIST | Pursue photography as a hobbyist, taking pictures of people as a service to them because I love to do it. Buy a house & completely style it from top to bottom. Get healthy!

MIND | Baby baby baby baby. Labour - will it be natural or induced? My husband & his new job. Life with a newborn. Enjoying summer despite the heat.

WALLS OF YOUR FAVOURITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE | Our walls aren't really styled yet, but I love the bunting banner in Judah's room, and the profile silhouettes of the boys in Benjamin's room.

LAST CREDIT CARD STATEMENT | Carcassonne & a donut pan. Rando.

SCREENSAVER | Some happy flowers in macro. I prefer something more artsy, but, meh.

TV EVERY NIGHT | British Top Gear, a Wii game of sorts, Doctor Who, You Gotta Eat Here. Not all in one night!



There you have it! Feel free to do it, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)