Joey

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Joey is the most amazing guy I have ever known. We've been "courting" for over 8 months, 6 which have been over a long distance. What keeps this relationship going? you might ask. It is simply this: God was the one who worked things so that we knew we should pursue a relationship together. He is the tie that binds us, and if ever Joey or myself thinks of the other as more important than God, this relationship will fail. We gave this relationship to Christ at the very beginning, and He is leading it according to His own good purpose.

It completely amazes me how much God has grown both of us through eachother. I am constantly being challenged, encouraged, and supported by Joey. He never fails to point me to Christ's perfect example, he's incredibly humble beyond belief, and he is being used by God! I can only hope that in some small way I affect him like he affects me.

9 comments:

  1. me and him grew up together, I'm probably closer with him than he is with his brothers, so when you guys get married, I call best man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I'm dating because I'm pursuing marriage, but I haven't quite gotten to planning the wedding party. :) You are hillarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWWWW, You guys go together like peanut butter and tuna fish salad!!! no but seriously thats the cutest thing i've ever seen ( aside from my forearm of course) Keep the good times rolin call Me for the reception

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just like to say thank you to andrea, but also I met a crazy hobo named peter in whitehorse who speak russian and hobo gibberish. He's the best man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the most hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you are spelling "hillarious" wrong! http://www.dictionary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your insight.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)