To Play the Passion

Tuesday, March 13, 2007


I love playing the piano. I can still remember my first piano lesson with Mrs. Benson in small town Dalmeny, Saskatchewan. I was so excited to learn, and I hardly left my piano at all for the next couple of weeks. I felt like the piano was part of me. Ten years and two teachers later, I am still just as enthralled by the creamy white and ebony black keys.

I can't say that I am the most accomplished musician, for I can hardly play in front of my parents without messing up. But I love it with every part of my being. So, I must thank Mrs. Benson for recognizing my young talent, Mrs. Arundell for putting up with me always forgetting to come for lessons at recess, and, most of all, Julianne Dick for being the most supportive, encouraging, and accomplished piano teacher I could ever imagine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)