Spring-a-ling Breakage

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Well, I'm in Regina for the second weekend in a row, except this trip is a little different. I am not here with my youth group on a missions trip, but I'm here with my mom to visit my Aunt Diane and family. It feels so good to get away from home! Sometimes a person just needs a break from the monotony of every day life.

It's spring break, which means that summer is going to close in on us shortly. I can hardly believe that there is only 3 months of school left until I graduate! Honestly, that feels so strange! I don't know if I am ready to face the "big bad world", but I think that I'll have to jump in regardless of how prepared I feel. And, what's more is that 4 days from now I turn into an adult. That's right, children, I turn 18 on March 28th. On that day I bid farewell to all my childish ambitions and become a hard-working, responsible young lady. Hahaha... yeah, I don't think I'll change much in 4 days.

I'm considering going to Rescue College in October. I was a little reluctant to dive into more education at first, but it is better for me to get busy than sit, twiddle my thumbs, and whine about not knowing what to do. That's right, I will not let my idle hands become the devil's playthings! Actually, I'm looking forward to the future a lot at this moment. Strange, considering what a basket case I can be when I don't know what's going on.

Well, my dear readers, that is all I have to inform you about today. Take care, and watch out for potholes (more accurately labelled evil, bottomless pits designed to give you whiplash, wreck your tires, spill hot coffee all over your cream-coloured pants, throw off your wheel alignment, and make you need to use a washroom reeeaallly bad).

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)