LDP

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hello, everyone!

I had a pretty good May long... most of it was spent at Valley View Bible Camp--my home-to-be in a month or so. It was the annual CSSM Leadership Training, and about 27 people from various camps showed up. It turns out I am the youngest person there! Anyways, the weekend was really good and thought provoking, although I have to admit that I am a little nervous about being the Leadership Development Training leader. I guess I'm just going to have to trust in God to provide!

Okay, I was intending to write more, but I have a headache. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are the LDPTL and you are the youngest one there??!! May you rely on His strength and truth to guide you for this assignment!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)