who's the bump on the log?

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Today is just one of those days....

One of those days where you have absolutely no energy to do anything but the bare necessities. I'm tired from lack of sleep. I'm tired from getting ready to move again. I'm tired from being sick. I'm tired from being emotional. But what do you do? You just ride the wave (or get swallowed by it, however you'd prefer to look at it) until it passes.

I think that I need to get this day back on track. I need to take charge, get something done, and finally feel like more than a bump on a log!

Hmmm. Well, that was inspirational.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, you were sick Saturday, too?? I hope today (Monday) is a lot more productive for you and your family. Sometimes you have to just push through it and overcome intertia, in order to avoid procrastination and a whole lot of stress later on! Good luck! And you all get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)